Mark A. Perez, P.C.
Let Us Help You Today
Email Us | Se Habla Español
Available 24/7

June 2017 Archives

Overcoming H1B visa problems in Texas

It would be nice to think that if you wanted to live and work in the United States by means of an H1B visa, you could simply fill out an application, wait a week or so, gain approval, then pick up and move to America. If you've ever dealt with U.S. immigration law, in particular the visa process, you likely know that little scenario is typically far from reality. Many people face tremendous challenges when attempting to request lawful entrance to the U.S.

Get Help Today

Contact Us Now

To arrange a consultation with an experienced Dallas criminal defense attorney, call 214-752-0505 or fill out the form to send us an email.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Dallas Office
3500 Maple Avenue, Suite 400
Dallas, TX 75219

Phone: 214-752-0505
Map & Directions

Grand Prairie Office
1055 W. Pioneer Pkwy.
Grand Prairie, TX 75051

Map & Directions