Helping Clients Protect Their Future and Their Liberty

Get Answers To Your Immigration Questions

The United States immigration process is overwhelming to many. Individuals need to be sure they are selecting the appropriate path, complete the necessary paperwork and have the required documentation. All of this must be accomplished while adhering to strict timelines. Immigration can be difficult, but it is possible. Dreams can come true with the help of a skilled immigration attorney.

I am immigration attorney Mark Perez, and I am committed to providing every client with the best service possible. I provide immigration services to immigrants, nonimmigrants, and families in the Dallas area. I invite you to call me at 214-646-1557 or complete my contact form for help finding solutions to your immigration questions.

How I Can Help

I have extensive experience in wide variety of immigration matters. Please contact me today if you have questions or concerns about any of the following:

  • Cancellation of Removal for Legal Permanent Residents
  • Cancellation of Removal for Non-Legal Permanent Residents
  • Requests for Administrative Closure
  • Bond hearings and ICE releases
  • Citizenship / naturalization
  • Green card renewal
  • Family-based immigration
  • Waivers of Inadmissibility
  • Motions to Reopen and BIA appeals
  • DACA and DACA renewals
  • TPS
  • VAWA
  • U-visas

I understand that this may be a stressful time for you. I am here to alleviate your burdens and help you find solutions.

What Kind Of Immigration Services Do You Need?

When you meet with me, I will review your situation and make my recommendation about your best path to citizenship or residency in the United States. Some of the permanent residency/green card services I can help you with include:

  • I-130 petitionsI-130 petitions are special immigrations petitions available to immediate family members of U.S. citizens.
  • N-400 — This is the citizenship/naturalization process to become a U.S. citizen.
  • I-129F and K-1 visas — Applications for fiancé(e)s are heavily scrutinized.
  • I-485 adjustment of status petitions — Special applications such as I-485 petitions enable individuals who hold green cards or other temporary visas to apply for permanent residency.
  • I-601 waivers — Provisional waivers are available for immediate relatives of a U.S. citizen to apply for a waiver of inadmissibility in the United States before they have to leave the country for their interview in their home country. Usually provisional waivers must be supported by evidence of extreme hardship for the applicant.

What Should I Do If I Am Facing Detention, Deportation Or Removal?

If you are facing detention, deportation or removal from the United States, you have limited time to act. It is important that you understand the process and how it could impact you.

Please contact me immediately. Whether you are facing deportation due to a criminal matter or removal due to a visa expiration, I can help.

Get Answers Now. Call Me For A Free Initial Consultation.

I am a dedicated lawyer. I am honest. I am experienced. I am responsive. Call me now for help with your immigration issue. We can arrange for a convenient time to meet at my Dallas office. You can reach me by email by completing an online contact form or by telephone at 214-646-1557. There is no charge for your initial consultation. Your meeting with me is confidential.