Mark A. Perez, P.C.
Let Us Help You Today
Email Us | Se Habla Español
Available 24/7

August 2019 Archives

Adjusting your resident status from temporary to permanent

A lot has happened in the time since you applied for your visa to work, study or travel in the U.S. Perhaps you met someone you want to remain with, or you simply fell in love with Texas. Whatever your reasons, if your temporary visa is due to expire, you have some decisions to make. You can request to extend your visa, or you can take steps to make the U.S. your home.

Get Help Today

Contact Us Now

To arrange a consultation with an experienced Dallas criminal defense attorney, call 214-752-0505 or fill out the form to send us an email.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Dallas Office
3300 Oak Lawn Ave
Suite 700
Dallas, TX 75219

Phone: 214-752-0505
Dallas Law Office Map

Allen Office
125 W. Main Street
Suite 200
Allen, TX 75013

Map & Directions