Helping Clients Protect Their Future and Their Liberty
Mark A. Perez
- Criminal Law
- Felony Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Immigration & Naturalization
I am Mark Anthony Perez, a skilled and accomplished criminal defense attorney. With my extensive experience in defending those charged with a criminal offense, I and my team are well-positioned to assist you in your drug-related or violent crime defense, including sex crimes. I represent clients throughout the cities and surrounding areas of Dallas, Allen, McKinney, Sherman, and Fort Worth, Texas.
I am well-versed in all aspects of criminal law and the criminal courts, including representing clients charged with a state or federal offense. I also provide immigration services to immigrants, nonimmigrants, employers, families and refugees seeking asylum in the United States.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D. - 1989
- University of Texas at Austin
- B.A. - 1979
- Major: Government
- Texas, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2001
- McCracken, Taylor & Nelson, P.C.
- Dallas County, District Attorney
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member