Mark A. Perez
- Criminal Law
- Felony Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Immigration & Naturalization
Mark A. Perez, Attorney at Law, is located in Dallas, Texas. He is a skilled and accomplished criminal defense & immigration attorney. With his extensive experience in defending those charged with a criminal offense, he and his legal team are well-positioned to assist you in your drug-related or violent crime defense, including sex crimes. Mark Perez represent clients throughout the cities and surrounding areas of Dallas, Allen, McKinney, Sherman, and Fort Worth, Texas.
Attorney Perez is well-versed in all aspects of criminal law and the criminal courts, including representing clients charged with a state or federal offense.
- Criminal Defense
- State & Federal Criminal Defense
- Criminal DUI / DWI
- Violent Crimes
- Murder / Manslaughter
- Aggravated Assault
- Drug-Related Charges
- Sex Offenses
- White Collar Crimes
If you have an immigration law matter, Mark Perez has years of experience working on immigration law cases.
Mark A. Perez represents clients from Dallas Texas and surrounding areas including; McKinney, Allen, Sherman, Fort Worth and Collin, Grayson, Denton, Tarrant, and Kaufman counties.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D. - 1989
- University of Texas at Austin
- B.A. - 1979
- Major: Government
- Texas, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2001
- McCracken, Taylor & Nelson, P.C.
- Dallas County, District Attorney
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member